Plan After Graduating

 

All humans have different life goals, to achieve these goals we must have a plan (planning). Here I will tell the plan after graduating from undergraduate college. The future plan after I graduate from college is that I want to immediately work in a company. And also taking foreign languages courses such as English, Turkish or Korean, in shaa Allah. The purpose of taking the course is that I want to take part in a master's degree scholarship program abroad or within the country. Besides that, working in a company is one of my desires, but not only that entrepreneurship is also one of the things that I dream of, therefore I will also trade in the office by following the existing SOP’s. That is the plan that I want to realize after graduating from S1, to make all of this a reality, it takes effort and prayer. Without effort and prayer everything will be in vain. I hope it's not just a dream, but a reality. Aamiin!!!